Wordless Wednesday - He Was Getting Kinda Bieber-iffic

>> Tuesday, February 01, 2011


This picture is actually a little misleading as his hair was laying down more than normal.  He was beginning to look like a cross between Justin Bieber and Kramer.




Worst picture ever....His nice new haircut that after I tried to get the 1.5 million hairs out of it that kept falling out.  Oh, and they had just given him a sucker.  Standing still for the picture was right up there with torture at this point.  
I decided to try the Great Clips near our house for his cut this time.  They had a sale so it was $7.99....definitely worth that price!

This Wordless Wednesday post is linked up at A Lot of Loves, 5 Minutes for Mom and My Organized Chaos.

8 comments:

alicia 8:57 PM  

lol. My son just had a similar experience much to his chagrin, except he is 11.

Michelle 9:00 PM  

He looks very handsome indeed!!!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) 9:14 PM  

$7.99 is a great deal! He looks great.

Carrie 9:40 PM  

Haircuts for kids are such a crapshoot :) $7.99 is pretty safe :)

He looks good!

Wave of Life Surf Studio 8:26 AM  

Great pics & I LOVE LOVE your blog header!!!!

Wave of Life Surf Studio 8:27 AM  

BTW~ I am your newest follower via the linky & would love it if you stopped by and followed me back :)


http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

deb duty 1:41 PM  

Very cute smile!

My Wee View 7:16 PM  

LOL!

My girl is getting a Beiber doo too,, time to make a trip to the hairdresser :)

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP