365 Day Photo Project - Week 4

>> Friday, January 28, 2011

365 Day Project - Week 4

Week 4 has come and gone.  Here are the pictures I took:

Jan 21 - Library Love
Jan 22 - Ikea ice cream ROCKS
Jan 23 - Sugar snap peas are yummy!
Jan 24 - Blogging, blogging, blogging
Jan 25 - A little pbskids.org time before bed
Jan 26 - It was practically Spring in Calgary today
Jan 27 - Friday afternoon pick me up!

Participating in the 365 Day Project link ups at:


NapTime MomTog Project 365The Daily Wyatt

8 comments:

Sarah 1:53 AM  

Looks like a great week! We love Ikea ice cream too!

deb duty 6:52 AM  

Great collage of photos! Love the bright green of those snap peas and the photo of the building is really nice.

Anonymous,  6:53 AM  

Looks like a good week. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

Actuary Mom 6:59 AM  

I've never had ikea ice cream, I'll have to try it next time I am there. I love the book shot.

Bird's Eye View Photography 7:40 AM  

Great shots! LOVE the buildings pictures!

Unknown 9:09 AM  

Hee hee, I was reading your description out of order of the photos. I saw "Spring in Calgary" and looked at the shot of your toes by the beach. Anyway, I thought it was funny because Spring anywhere that far North isn't ready for bare toes by the beach... is it? ;) Love your photos this week, see you next week!

Shan 1:06 PM  

Is that Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy I see in your stack?

Seizing My Day 3:02 PM  

Love the angle on the buildings in Calgary! We visited your city 2 years ago!! Hubby is from BC... we have good friends in your area! =)
I am just making my rounds for this linky!! sad I know!! =)

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP