Date Night!

>> Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stilton Cheesecake at NOtaBLE Calgary....yum!

If you're like me you are super busy, running here and there at a million miles an hour wondering "What else do I have to do & what have I forgotten?"

Unfortunately the first thing to go is often time with your significant other.  There's always something that needs doing or something that money needs to be spent on so date nights can get pushed out into oblivion.

Believe me.....


I know!


BUT.....I also know that connecting with your significant other is worth it.  If you two aren't happy than eventually no one else in the household will be either.  I know that date night can't fix every situation but it is a start.

So just do it......plan a date night with your special someone even if it's just movie & popcorn after the kids go to bed!

Pic - Stilton cheesecake from NOtaBLE in Calgary.....Divine!

What is your favorite date night?

1 comments:

April 8:28 AM  

We're hoping to get a date night in Feb - it's even more difficult these days with B gone during the week! We know it's important for Little Miss to see her Daddy when he's here, so it's hard to schedule alone time for us.

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP