Monday Mingle - January 31, 2011
>> Sunday, January 30, 2011
Today's Questions:
- What is one food or drink that you cannot live without?
- Are you a foodie? Do you love to cook or are you a food blogger?
- What is your one easy family friendly recipe or amazing supersecret recipe that you are known for?
In the mingle I mentioned Italian Sausage Pasta bake. You can find the recipe here.
Head over to Eighty MPH Mom to see more Monday Mingle fun!








13 comments:
Don't feel bad on Starbucks staging an intervention. The Tim Horton's by our house Tobei now walks in and they ask him if he wants the usual and they make our coffees for us. He told them he was going to have to switch to a different location since they know what we drink and they told him no because they would miss him.
Um no I can't either! This year is zipping by already :(
LOL I like food in general too :D
The pasta bake sounds tasty!!
Have a good week!
1: Yogenfruz's banana boost has become a stupid habit .
2: Not so much, though I adore baking blogs laden with "after" pics.
3: I'm still working off Christmas' peanut butter-marshmallow squares, an may be doing so forever:(
Oh my...I love Starbucks! My all time favorite! :)
Stopping by for the first time...checking out everyone's Monday Mingle posts...going to try and get one up for tomorrow.
Have a great day and I am your newest follower :)
I used to love Starbucks but our choice for me to be a sahm makes my trips there far and few between. I will have to try that recipe, I am always looking for yummy things to make for my family. Thanks!
ahh coffee. It is a popular drink....
:)not an absolute favorite?
Ahh..no chocolate? *GASP*
I'm not a foodie either...
Blah.
I hate to cook.
Thanks for mingling!
I can't believe a month has already flown by...I'm going to try out that pasta bake - it sounds amazing!
It's too easy to get addicted to those specialty coffee drinks! I've had to cut back because they are so fattening, but darn they are sooooo GOOD! :)
Thanks for sharing the pasta bake recipe. That's something my kids would absolutely go crazy for and it's so easy and simple to put together. Love meals like that! :)
I love your vlogs! I make a very similar pasta dish (great minds think alike) and we love it!
I need an coffee intervention too! ;-)
Sounds like you are a foodie since your friends come to you for advice. Ohh, I love going to eat out! MMM
Thanks for the ideas to find restaurant reviews. I'm planning a special date with my husband for our anniversary and I'm not sure where we should go to eat. The pasta bake sounds really good...I'll have to make it sometime.
I definitely will try that Italian Sausage Pasta bake, it looks delicious and I know my hubby and kids will LOVE it.
I used to have a coffee addiction, but I have to limit my caffeine because of migraines. Thank goodness for my Keurig so I can choose which flavor I want each day.
Nice to meet you, I did my first non-vlogging mingle this week.
One cup a day? You do much better than me :) Actually I used to drink probably 4 a day, now I'm down to 2, so that's not so bad I guess.
I like food in general too! Yay!
Oh the sausage dish sounds pretty tasty. I love the family friendly meals. I need to look that up.
Thanks for mingling!
Post a Comment